BARON FOOTBALLFountain Valley High School
Parent Volunteer Opportunities
Each Family Must Contribute 20 Hours As Part Of Their Commitment To The Baron Football Program
v If you meet your 20 hours, a check for $200 will be issued to you if you are paid in full by the first week in December!
Eligible Volunteer Opportunities:
v Bingo, Thursday Evenings – 6 Hours Required By Each Family – click here to sign up (Coordinator – Kicheko Sykes)
o 3 Hours For Half Shift
o 6 Hours For Full Shift
– Car Washes (Three Car Washes Are Held For Returning Players And One for Freshman.) (Coordinator – )
– Snack Bar At Home Games (4 Hour Shift) – click here to sign up (Coordinator- )
– Merchandise Sales At Home Games (3 Hour Shift) – click here to sign up (Coordinator – )
– Program Sales At Home Games (2 Hour Shift) – (Coordinator – )
– Board Meetings (1 Hour For Each Meeting Attended, Maximum Of Five Hours Per Player.)
– Poker Tournament (October/March) – (Coordinator –
– SummerFest (June) – (Coordinator –
There Might Be Other Volunteer Opportunities; Contact Your Team Rep For Details.
You May Not Roll-Over Volunteer Hours From Year To Year Or Give To Another Player. We Need All Families Involved!
For Additional Volunteer Information Contact Tim Finley @ firstname.lastname@example.org
To Check The Status Of Your Volunteer Hours Worked (Hours Are Also On Monthly Statements.),
Contact Jill Elroy at email@example.com